This notice describes which of your personal data is collected by FourWorks Present Ltd. and by FGF Industry S.p.a. (hereinafter referred to as “us”), the purposes for this and how it is processed. You will also find the information necessary to exercise your rights under GDPR. In general, we only collect anonymised data when you visit our online store www.ten-c.it (hereinafter “Store”), when you send us emails or when you contact us for assistance. You are hereby informed that the personal data collected during said procedures will be processed in order to respond to your requests, allow you to use the services offered by the Store, and to provide better services, marketing and support for you and other customers.
1. Who processes your data: data controllers
FourWorks Present Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 10156208 and VAT registered number GB 257 665 074 with registered office at 55 Loudoun Road, London NW8 0DL (hereinafter “Present Agency”); and FGF Industry S.p.a., Via Zocco 99, 36047 Montegalda, P.IVA n 03315890289 are the joint controllers of your data.
In accordance with Art. 26 GDPR, you are hereby informed that Present Agency is the controller of your personal data for the purposes of: monitoring, developing, testing and improving the Store, systems, services and products we provide to you.
In accordance with Art. 26 GDPR, you are hereby informed that FGF Industry S.p.a., is the processor of your personal data for the purposes of: internalising the services currently entrusted to Present Agency; including managing and maintaining the Store.
2. Which data we process – Type of data processed
Website use data. By using our website, you agree for us to process the data from your browser and the device you are using, as well as your IP address (this is the number that identifies a specific device on the internet and that is needed for your device to communicate with websites). We can analyse which site you have come from, what you have done and what you have not done on our website.
3. Where we get your data – Data collection method:
4. Why and how long we process your data for – Purpose and legal basis for data processing; retention period
To monitor, develop, test and improving the Store, systems, services and products we provide to you. For example, we can analyse your browser and device, and what you have done and what you have not done on our website. We use this information to improve the features and speed of our website.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent for our Store to place cookies or similar technology on your device.
The retention period for your data is 26 months from the date on which the data was collected.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer when you visit a website. Your computer saves the cookies and sends them back to the website when you visit the website again.
- Functional cookies, which allow certain Store features to be activated and preferences (such as language) to be saved in order to improve your browsing experience; the legal basis for processing data using these cookies is the joint controllers’ interest in providing efficient, well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period for these cookies runs from the date on which the site was first accessed until the date on which the cookies are disabled. Users may accept and disable these cookies whenever they like using the cookie management tool.
- Analytical cookies, which allow us to acquire aggregated, anonymous statistical information concerning browsing habits; the legal basis for processing data using these cookies is the joint controllers’ interest in providing efficient, well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period for these cookies runs from the date on which the site was first accessed until the date on which the cookies are disabled. Users may accept and disable these cookies whenever they like using the cookie management tool.
The cookies currently used are:
Google Analytics – Opt-out here
6. Where your data is processed – data transfer
Sometimes we will may need to share your personal data with third parties and suppliers outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as Australia or the USA.
7. Who we share your data with – personal data recipients
On the understanding that, where required by law, we will obtain your prior consent and carry out any formalities required by the law, we will share your data with the following third parties (acting as external data processors):
- For fraud management, we may share information about fraudulent or potentially fraudulent activity in our premises or systems. This may include sharing data about individuals with law enforcement bodies.
- We may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other enforcement, regulatory or Government body, in your country of origin or elsewhere, upon a valid request to do so. These requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis and take the privacy of our customers into consideration.
- We may, from time to time, expand, reduce or sell the business and this may involve the transfer of divisions or the whole business to new owners. If this happens, your personal data will, where relevant, be transferred to the new owner or controlling party, under the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Our Store is not aimed at under-16s, but rather at an adult audience. If you are a parent or guardian and you think your child may have transmitted data, you can contact us.
9. Security measures
We adopt the security measures required by the law. We adopt security measures to protect your data. The standard security measures that we use depend on the type of data that we process and meet the legal requirements and the standards of European government agencies.
10. Your rights
You can contact Present Agency and FGF Industry S.p.a., to request access to your personal data, modify it, delete it or limit its processing, to oppose its processing, and to request the portability of your data; you can also withdraw your consent at any time (this will not prejudice the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent granted prior to the withdrawal).
You have the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Authority and, at any time, to ask the joint controllers for information about the data processors and parties that are authorised by the data controllers to process your data and the contents of the agreement between the joint controllers under Art. 26 GDPR.
You can exercise your rights by contacting either Present Agency (by emailing DPO@the-four-group.com.) or FGF Industry S.p.a., (at the address indicated above or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
11. What happens if we change this policy